Full Time, Employee
Develop take-offs/bill of materials on commercial site, highway, water, sewer and plan Projects using PlanSwift Software. Work is performed under supervision and requires incumbents to exercise some independence.
- Read and interpret construction plans, specifications and addendums.
- Perform take-offs for the purpose of providing a bill of materials to be quoted by the company Salesmen for their customers
- Understand full scope of products capable of distributing
- Request clarification from Vendors and Engineers, as directed, throughout the bid process
- Assist Inside/Outside sales team with any project-specific questions between customer/owner/engineer
- Excellent in Microsoft office suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent computer skills with high level of comfort learning new software (Experience in PlanSwift a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments as needed to complete tasks on time.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong initiative and self-motivated can-do attitude