Full Time, Employee
The Senior Business Subject Matter Expert (SME) brings proven experience from related businesses or organizations as well as system integration and technology experience. They consult with the client to define needs or problems, conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyze problems to advise and make recommendations on business and technical solutions based on hands-on experience solving similar business problems. They are able to utilize knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
• Guides executive-level stakeholders based on industry standards related to specific discipline or field of specialization.
• Requires specific expertise in related technical fields or area of specialization.
• Conducts detailed audits and analysis to identify obstacles and suggests recommended solutions.
• Requires extensive experience providing consulting services to governmental entities related to specific technologies or field of specialization.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to agency personnel and leadership.
• Consults with executive-level stakeholders to define business need or problem; conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data; and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
• Requires knowledge in computer programming and other related technical fields as well as extensive experience in a particular business or industry subject matter.
• Conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
• Analyzes data to determine solution, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
• Advises client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution.
• Requires experience providing consulting services to governmental entities.
• May be designated according to field of business and technical specialization.
Business, technical, or integration consulting
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study
Project Management Certifications
ServiceNow Development and Administration
SQL Server Development
.NET #C Development