Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate need for a full-time Project Manager. This position will work within the IT department managing projects related to an ERP system.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Manage assigned functional area’s department and projects integration
• Develop and manage department and projects budget
• Ensure continuous improvement of the communication stream and apply any new relevant standards
• Risk management, including risk assessment strategy and policies for the assigned functional area
• Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
• Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
• Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous improvement efforts.
• Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration.
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product / development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop technical solutions to business problems or advance the company’s operating efforts by defining, analyzing, and documenting business requirements and then managing those requirements at a project level. Assist the business in implementing technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
Qualifications: Project Management skills utilizing a proven standardized process and associated documents and experience in modeling and documenting business processes.