Full Time, Employee
We are looking for a finance professional with a manufacturing background who can be a strong business partner with our manufacturing facility’s operations, sales, and HR functions. While the position is part of a matrix organization and reports up through Finance, the position is also part of the location leadership team responsible for driving execution on operational and financial goals. In addition to supporting traditional accounting functions, they are also responsible for budgeting and forecasting and financial, operational, and sales analysis. The annual compensation range is $117,000.00 to $146,000.00, depending on experience.
- Apply business acumen and data-driven decision-making to be an effective business partner
- Works with location management to develop monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans
- Analyzes location financial, operations, and sales results and partners with functional leaders to address performance gaps and drive improvement
- Participates in continuous improvement activities and validates savings achieved during these events
- Supports Corporate Finance during month-end close and the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, fixed assets, inventory, and operating expenses
- Ensures the location has adequate internal controls to address financial statement risk, fraud risk, and protection of company assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting Required, Advanced degrees and certifications preferred.
- Five plus years of experience in Finance or Accounting with a clear progression of increased responsibilities
- Experience in manufacturing is strongly desired; Lean or other Continuous Improvement (CI) experiences are highly valued
- Must be experienced in month-end closing, financial statement reporting, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting as well as financial and operational analysis
- Advanced skills with Excel and Business Intelligence (BI) tools are desired