Full Time, Employee
The FP&A Manager role offers a chance to collaborate with business unit leaders to drive both short-term wins and long-term financial excellence. As the FP&A Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of shaping our financial future.
- Lead the preparation of annual operating budgets, plans, and monthly forecasts, utilizing cutting-edge planning tools to maximize efficiency
- Develop driver-based models to drive our Sales and Operations Planning process, ensuring our decisions are backed by data.
- Play a key role in the preparation and review of consolidated monthly and annual financial results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics; or an equivalent financial education and work experience
- 10+ years of progressive business experience, with a strong focus in financial planning (budget/forecast), financial analysis and business case modeling in a manufacturing space
- Experience designing and implementing financial modeling and reporting software applications
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts, practices and procedures
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required, including logical and reference formulas, financial functions, pivot tables, financial model structures, design, assumption toggling
- Experience with Epicor ERP (or similar ERP) and Power BI (or similar platforms) preferred