Full Time, Employee
The Executive Assistant to CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team. The role requires the ability to anticipate and proactively manage the needs of the CEO and other executives.
- Keeping track of important deadlines
- Manage complex calendaring and scheduling
- Preparing materials, reports and presentations
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and events
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and documents as needed
- Plan and coordinate complex travel arrangements, including itineraries, agendas, and necessary documents.
- Maintain effective communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments, building trust and credibility with senior management
- Keep the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Handling critical communications
- Take a hands-on approach to complete critical tasks, such as drafting letters and personal correspondence, to support the CEO’s leadership effectively.
- Ensure that written materials meet high-quality standards and align with the organization’s messaging and tone.
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO
- Providing administrative support
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior executive.
- Confidentiality: Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information. Proven track record of handling confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Strong Organizational Skills: Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: Exceptional interpersonal abilities to establish and nurture relationships with various stakeholders, including staff and board members
- Communication Skills: Expertise in written and verbal communication, ensuring effective and clear messaging.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Problem-Solving: Proactive problem-solving skills with a strong capacity for making well-informed decisions.
- Emotional Maturity: Possesses emotional maturity, enabling effective handling of diverse situations and challenges.
- Resourcefulness: Highly resourceful and adaptable, excelling both as a team player and an independent contributor.
- Customer Service: Demonstrated commitment to providing the highest level of customer and client service.
- Performance and Deadline-Oriented: Ability to consistently achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-Thinking: Forward-looking mindset, actively seeking opportunities and proposing innovative solutions.