Full Time, Employee
Lancaster, PA (Onsite)
The Accounting Manager will have responsiblity over the day to day accounting functions, overall financials and analytics. Other responsiblities include:
- Prepares reports, financial forecasts, and annual budget
- Set guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Tax planning throughout the fiscal year.
- Oversees the preparation and performs analysis of periodic financial reports and ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and international financial reporting standards.
- Provide and present on periodic financial results
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external and internal audits.
- Manage daily cash reconciliation and cash flow forecasting.
- Supervises and manages the accounting and financial staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Finance related field required.
- 8 + years of accounting experience
- Strong reporting experience and expertise in financials and analysis
- Experience with procurement and supply chain in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Managerial experience