Full Time, Employee
- Collaborate with Project Team (Business Analysts and Technical Architects) to define and implement innovative solutions for the project direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to technical team.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps with responsive UI to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards with reusable UI perspective.
- Proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in visual design and wire framing tools with 5 years of experience.
- 3 years of experience with automated/manual UI testing tools
- Ability to design responsive web user interfaces for web applications using Java (JSF) as well as .NET frameworks.
- Experience with PrimeFaces 5.3 components suite is desirable.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage commitments and deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work directly with the business team to set expectations and manage workload and deadlines with changing and competing priorities.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in the UI/UX and/or BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly in English and to effectively present ideas and concepts in a visual or verbal manner.