Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate need for a Telecommunications Coordinator/liaison who will recommend and coordinate the purchase of software and hardware needed to upgrade the current systems.
- Reviews and approves all Office of the Budget purchase requests for new client hardware and software. Determines if the request is technically feasible for implementation with current environment.
- Works with other teams within the Client Service Management Division in the preparation of specifications for the acquisition of IT hardware, software and services, research on specific product capabilities and conformance to agency and enterprise direction.
- Participates in the development of the IT strategic plan through coordination with Bureau Directors to align IT systems.
- Responsible to assess, develop, deliver and/or facilitate IT training programs for users.
- Participates in IT continuity of government tests and in risk assessment analysis for systems and applications.
- Provides level 1 help desk support; escalates issues requiring level 2 assistance.
- Liaison to IT LAN Management
- Maps network drives and helps connect new users to CWOPA.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to OCO in identifying telecommunications needs.
- Prepares and/or reviews and processes requests for service, equipment, and/or feature changes.
- Evaluates the need for service, equipment, and/or feature changes and recommends appropriate action
- Responsible to maintain accurate inventory of both desktop and wireless telephony equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing billing to ensure it matches equipment, equipment features, and services; reconciles billing errors.
- Placing orders for new wireless devices and phone sets.
- Troubleshoots issues with OCO telephone system and contacts Telecommunications when issues cannot be resolved internally
- Knowledge of phone system operation and menus is required to assist new employees with setting up phones at their workstations and assisting with communication device issues as they arise.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send us your resume and an SGC Representative will be in touch soon.