Full Time, Employee
- Configuring enterprise software, providing technical assistance, conducting system testing, writing functional specification documents, and developing end user procedures.
- Leading and/or participating on project teams for system work efforts to enterprise systems. Gathers information from user departments to determine how to best support the needs of end users.
- Configuring and maintaining enterprise systems and software to support end users and PTC business processes. Identifies and corrects configuration issues to restore solutions and ensure proper operation.
- Developing and maintaining Business Process Procedures (BPPs) and other documentation to reflect custom changes to current production processes and configurations.
- Providing assistance to end users by troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving concerns regarding enterprise systems, solutions and processes. Participates and/or assists in training of end users regarding their specific systems and processes.
- Developing, maintaining, executing and validating test scripts and the testing process. Coordinates with other business units to accomplish successful implementation of changes.
- Conducting reviews and comparisons of current business processes with the best practices to determine where business process or system changes are necessary.
- Monitoring business systems and business processes to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement.
- Reviewing changes to legislation, contracts, regulations, business operational procedures or systems that may impact business processes and systems. Determines what changes may be necessary to incorporate within enterprise systems.
- Performing research on SAP Service Marketplace, opening OSS messages, evaluating OSS notes, and testing OSS notes that PTC opts to apply
- Utilizing various software and/or technology tools to perform job duties.
- Using situational awareness to anticipate and prevent accidents.
A minimum of five (5) years of expertise in as many of the following SAP modules / features as possible:
- Materials Management (MM)
- SRM 7.13
- MRP Controlling
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Enterprise Buying Professional – ECS
Additional beneficial skills include:
- Agile Systems/RWD uPerform
- Quality Center
For more about this position, an SGC representative will be in touch immediately.