Full Time, Employee
The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology such as SharePoint development or an SAP specialist. The Technical Specialist has an overall knowledge and understanding of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program.
Ability to work with cross product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive technology solutions.
Ability to learn to interpret and apply technical procedures and specifications. Ability to work in a team setting and perform technical duties in an enterprise environment.
Ability to elicit information from the Functional team in order to diagnose and troubleshoot problems associated with information technology SAP software.
Must be able to communicate with a broad spectrum of internal as well as external individuals and groups both verbally and in writing.
• Minimum Five (5) years of experience developing enterprise custom objects in SAP/ECC/SRM environments:
• SAP ABAP with Strong development experience in SAP WebDynpro, Floor Plan Manager (FPM), Object Oriented Programming, and ALE/IDocs.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Form development (SAP Script, SmartForms and Adobe forms), Reports, Workflow and all of the Enhancement Framework.
• Design and build business critical interfaces using SAP resources, including BDC and BAPI’s.
• Comply with standards regarding documentation
• Programming experience with SAP core modules Financial Accounting (FI), and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM 7.0) required, including modules CO, MM, PM, PS.
• SAP HCM Development experience is also required: including Infotypes and Subtypes, Personnel Planning, Organization Management, Payroll, Quota, CATS, Taxes, Macros and logical databases.
• Experience with Success Factors and Hana is a plus.
• Experience with the SAP PI environment and Proxy development is a plus.
• Experience with upgrades and applications of Notes, and the adjustment process is a plus.
• Experience with ABAP 7.4 coding techniques is a plus.
• Ability to develop and maintain a productive working relationship with technology staff, business owners, and functional teams.
• Ability to communicate and report progress of assigned tasks and projects to all stakeholders
Education and Licenses
• Bachelor degree in information technology or closely related field. Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training may be accepted. SAP Developer certification(s) is a plus.
For more information about this position, an SGC representative will be in touch immediately.