Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate need for a Technical Business Analyst:
- Strong data analytic and technical reporting skills with proven established experience with the following software tools e.g. SQL, SAS, Data Modeling, Access, Excel, preferably also Tableau
- Proven ability to translate business requirements and customer needs into SQL and data-driven solutions. As well as look for areas of improvement through automation of processes, reports and analysis
- Proven ability to communicate timely and concisely in a very fast paced/ dynamic environment
- Proven ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally technical specifications and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly and effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Ability to quantify and prioritize assigned activities along with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, identify outliers and issues, and determine impact, statistical relevance; furthermore developing and implementing business solutions
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following; business administration, health planning and administration, information systems, computer science
To learn more about this opportunity, please send us a resume and a Susan Graham Consulting representative will be in touch.