Full Time, Employee
Technical Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist
Position supports the enterprise wide approach to maintaining and testing corporate digital work. This person will work through implementations and serves as a test liaison to ensure all development meets meets WCAG 2.0 AA requirements UX standards. This person will take the Search Engine platform and make modifications, investigations and implementations and generate reports. This person should have analytics background in google analytics, SEO, and testing.
This person will develop criteria for enhancements using the Agile methodology to support and maintain SEO and SEM ranking and results. Works in dual virtual portals to maintain enhanced web assets and components and transitions existing assets to new environments. Coordinates review and approvals for all digital content using portal workflow on a pre-established basis determined by Internal Audit.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree (e.g., Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing, Digital Development or related field).
- Required 5 years’ experience in website content management/web and design.
- Experience with PC-based software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) to develop implementation plans and product strategy and training documentation.
- Experience in web architecture and design, technical site management skills, internet-based applications, user experience testing, SEO (keyword discovery, meta tags, content and page development, URL structure, linking strategy, landing pages, site indexing).
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 compliance, responsive design strategies, and Flesch-Kincaid reading levels.
- Review web developer user experience for requirement fulfillment.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with other departments for business requirements, design and content, IT on technical aspects and team members to guide web site direction and experience.
- Ability to collaborate with web developers, review and enhance technical processes.
- Thorough understanding web and social media analytics and optimization, development and management according to industry, storage and channel standards.
- Understanding of linking strategies and content and page development as it relates to websites and digital properties.
- Strong ability to develop, prioritize, execute, coordinate and manage web site updates and projects.