Full Time, Employee
Senior Software Developer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with developers, analysts, quality engineers, and management on project capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design along with time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop, and modify software systems in accordance with outlined objectives.
Testing and modifying software applications
- Modify existing software to correct errors
- Develop and direct software testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing software.
- Ensure successful deployment of applications.
Skills / Requirements
– Associates Degree or higher in Computer and Information Sciences, or related field.
– 5+ years of experience in C#.Net, API Integrations, and multiple technologies.
– Solid analytical, technical, and problem solving skills with a focus on using the right tool for the job.
– Experience with Git, Github, Open Source Contribution