Full Time, Employee
We are looking for a Senior Application Developer, you will have a strong .Net and some Java experience, interested in learning new technologies.
The .NET Developer (C#, .Net, SQL) is responsible for creating of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. The important skills for this position are C#, .Net, and SQL. iOS and Java experience are also preferred.
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking
- Strong self-motivation and ability to learn
- 5 to 7 years of robust background in application development (.NET)
- Solid experience in creating functional/technical designs and delivering application solutions
- Robust understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts (normalization, query optimization, indexing etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET platform ( mainly C#, SQL Server)
- Flexibility to learn new skills quickly and “flow with the work”
- WPF and Windows Forms
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Xamarin
- ORM tools (i.e. Entity Framework)
- Data Analysis
- F#, LISP
- UI design ( Knockout, React, Angular etc.)