Full Time, Employee
We are looking for a Business Consultant to with leadership, managing consultants, and principal consultants in consulting services. This person is responsible for providing analytical support and conveying business needs in support of building and improving analytical frameworks. This person will also assist in engagements with various business areas and customers and also acts as subject matter expert providing technical and/or business level of involvement in engagements to support decision making processes.
- The successful candidate must be able to analyze problems issues, outcomes, determine/estimate/project impact and provides or recommends business solutions.
- Knowledge or experience with Crystal Reports, Quality Center, Microsoft Office Suite products (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), SAS, other 3rd or 4th generation software, knowledge of online change methodologies such as RMS, Data Warehouse philosophies and business requirement gathering.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results to completion, while managing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience with quality studies, population based analysis, disease management, health care financial trend analysis, modeling, and a background in research methodologies and statistics.
- Knowledge of managed care insurance and business processes, data, systems, and applications for claim payments, network and provider contract administration and management, population management.
- Knowledge of or ability to understand and interpret NCQA, JCAHO, American Accreditation HealthCare Commissions/URAC standards, HEDIS, CMS OR HHS requirements.
- Minimum of five years experience with health services research, consulting, outcomes research, healthcare economics or epidemiology or within business/customer areas.
- Experience with population-based analysis and background in research methodologies and statistics required