Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate need for a SQL Developer for a great client looking for someone to join their fun, laid back environment
The Systems Developer is responsible for multiple aspects of Legacy’s information systems supporting Company operations, including the primary responsibility of developing SQL and Access database systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in SQL Server 2012
- Experience with Microsoft Access 2013
- 2-5 years SQL experience
- 2-5 years Microsoft Access experience
- .Net experience a plus
- Microsoft Power BI experience a plus
Apply today to discuss this opportunity with an SGC representative.