Full Time, Employee
We are seeking a strong leader with an Integration Development & Strategic Data Analyst background.. He/she will help architect and deliver innovative solutions to solve a diverse range of complex business and software challenges by enhancing existing technologies and products as well as new product development and integration.
The successful candidate will be a software developer experienced primarily in .NET and SQL Server. Ideal candidates will also have a background that includes system/database administration, end-user support and data warehouse reporting. Analytical rigor and investigative creativity are essential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Work with project managers and business analysts to develop and refine business, functional and technical requirements. Provide accurate development estimates to project managers.
- Maintain and enhance existing code bases for multiple off-the-shelf and custom transaction processing systems and reporting with a bias toward innovative process improvement.
- Design, code and test new solutions based on business needs. Champion transformational thinking and solutions.
- Advocate and lead data quality improvement initiatives. Advocate data validation and quality control approaches and monitoring. Establish and implement appropriate protocols.
- Lead projects to import, cleanse, transform, validate or model data with the purpose of understanding or making sound business conclusions from data for decision-making purposes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- 5+ years of progressive software engineering experience using .NET framework (C#, VB.NET) and SQL Server 2008+ (required)
- Demonstrated experience with relational database technologies including Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ (required)
- Experience in systems integration, specifically in the areas of web services and file/data exchange (required)
- Expertise with data interchange formats including XML (XML Schemas and XPath) (required)
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (required)
- Working knowledge of IIS, Active Directory, networking, and Window Servers as it relates to n-tier applications (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and approaches (required)
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS, SSIS and SSAS (preferred)
- Experience with an agile methodology like SCRUM or Kanban (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (required)