Full Time, Employee
We are looking for an SEO Manager to lead a talented team of SEO specialists. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain white hat link building strategies.
- Explore new markets for growth through keyword research.
- Create and promote new content in order to earn higher rankings in search engines.
- Investigate and analyze the web strategies of our online competitors.
- Work with our programming team to execute on-page SEO changes that will help search engines crawl and index our site more effectively.
- Stay on the cutting edge of search engine technology and news.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to set department priorities, to lead and work cooperatively to support their team
- Leadership, planning, management, organization and supervisory skills
- A strong work ethic.
- Critical thinking.
- Search engine algorithms experience and staying ahead of the trends
- Technical knowledge. You should be familiar with E-commerce and have a pulse on the latest and greatest of the online world
- 3+ years of experience with search engine optimization and link building
- Prior experience with large scale websites (200k+ pages)
- Experience with Google Analytics or a similar web analytics product
- Understanding of internet marketing business models and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google productivity tools
For more information regarding this opportunity, please submit an online profile and an SGC representative will be in touch.