Full Time, Employee
Revenue Cycle Specialist must have strong skills and knowledge of physician billing, problem solving, and demonstrate strong communication skills. They will work on a team which excels in using the latest technology to process claims and payments.
- Monitor system to include ensure timely posting of charges, payments, denials, patient statement processing status of payment posting, resolution of denied claims and A/R as well as resolution of guarantor and insurance credit balances.
- Define and monitor charge posting process and electronic superbill reconciliation
- Tracking exchange and receipt of information (charges, insurance payments, patient payments, credit card payments)
- Monitor claims edits/errors
- Tracking claims trends and reporting trends
- Identifying reimbursement challenges and mitigating issues
- Denials monitoring and management
- Develop and implement deposit reconciliation process with client
- Responsible for Patient Statement and Collections Process
- Oversight of timely processing of refunds and credits
- Monitor monthly revenue targets
- Monitor A/R Benchmarks
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send us your resume and an SGC representative will be in touch.