Full Time, Employee
Reporting and Metrics Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for analyzing, developing, and implementing baseline metrics and processes to measure, track and report on various subject areas related to IT Governance, Product Management, and the underlying system development efforts. This position will process, capture and format data, and produce reports utilized to communicate, facilitate and guide decision-making in support of its various Product Management and Governance functions. This position is also responsible for the presentation of data and information in a manner that is easily understood (specifically through creative and meaningful visualization of data) by management and senior executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and promote accurate and consistent categorization and classification of IT Demand Request change requests through recommendations for changes and enhancements to governance and change request (CR) databases.
- Work with Planview support staff to promote accurate, consistent and clean capture of time reporting data in Planview by all stakeholders involved in the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Support Portfolio Managers and BRMs in developing and analyzing data for use in developing risk assessments and business value in support of CR prioritization
- Design, produce, deploy, and maintain metrics dashboards, ad hoc and scheduled reporting, and high-impact and intuitive visualization of relevant, and often complex, data for management and senior
- Recommend and/or develop and implement tools for tracking inquiries/actions and deliver information to management on initiatives (with emphasis on process effectiveness, utilization, quality and responsiveness).
Planning and Project Management (40%)
- Deliver data driven insights to support actionable strategic
- Oversee problem structuring, hypotheses development, and data
- Provide superior analyses and interpretation/evaluation of strategies which includes presentation preparation for leadership
- Propose and implement innovative analytics for both trending metrics and predictive analysis that are operationally
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other (10%)
- Mentor less senior team
- May present findings of data analysis and metrics to executive
- Other duties as
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with a proven track record of at least three years of relevant complex analysis experience or a combination of comparable skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with developing/implementing metrics, scorecards, dashboards using data standards, data layouts, databases, data viewing tools and data reports to identify trends and root causes of
- Demonstrated experience in visually representing complex data and information, including familiarity with data visualization tools and
- Experience in producing clean, concise and visually appealing graphical representations of data for executive consumption.
- Proven research and data analysis skills, including the ability to maintain the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, and processing
- Demonstrated sensitivity handling confidential
- Demonstrated self-motivator.
- Comfortable with communicating at all levels of an organization, including executive
- Strong planning, project management, and execution follow-through
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience with IT Portfolio Management and Application Development
- Experience with Planview Project and Portfolio Management
- Experience with Planview Analytics and Reporting tools