Full Time, Employee
Are you a recent college graduate with 1-2 years of internship looking to jump start your IT career. If so, we have a great, full-time opportunity to work within an IT group assisting in the testing of software applications.
The Quality Assurance Tester is primarily responsible for testing all software products that are either built in-house or purchased externally. The associate tester partners with a Quality Assurance Analyst, internal and external project stakeholders to plan and test all software changes to ensure that products conform to the desired quality standard.
Associates degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field or one year experience in a role related to Information Technology or Business Processes
- Understand modern IT infrastructure and application solutions technologies
- Execute a prioritized list of step-by-step test cases based on the software requirements elicited by business analysts and software developers according to a Test Plan
- Identify, log, and tracks defects
- Escalate issues to leadership as needed
- Adhere to general Quality Assurance governance processes
- Follow standards in accordance with company policy and regulation
- Deliver quality results under minimal supervision
- Manage personal time and work time effectively