Full Time, Employee
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager ensures that projects assigned produce the required deliverables within the defined quality, time and cost constraints and facilitates, within the parameters defined, full realization of benefits defined in the business case.
- Ensure the use of project management methodologies, systems and tools.
- Gather, prepare, review and verify project estimates
- Provide leadership to the Project Management team with ultimate responsibility for meeting cost, schedule, quality, and contractual commitments from concept to launch.
- Accurately measure progress, identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken.
- Establish and communicate program timelines and action steps to the functional team, ensuring work breakdown into correct disciplines for each project.
- Manage workflow and timelines for internal clients’ immediate and long-term project management needs
- Identify staffing requirements based on project plan and ensure that staffing requirements are accurately communicated
- Perform Project Management duties as necessary on significant strategic projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 8-10 years of experience with experience in business analyst and IT project manager in an enterprise environment.
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Develops and nurtures a strong, cohesive team of qualified and technically diverse staff
- Develops methods for evaluating program performance and outcomes
For more information regarding this opportunity, please submit a resume and an SGC representative will be in touch.