Full Time, Employee
- 6+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of experience managing mid to large sized initiatives
- Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Experience with change management, project risk mitigation, and issue management
- Experienced using Microsoft Project Server to manage projects
- Knowledge of PMO tool set: timesheets, dashboards, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a time critical environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification preferred
- 5+ years managing mid to large size initiatives in a corporate environment preferred
- Under general supervision, overall management of team and assigned projects, including coordination, status reports, and stability of the project work effort; manage financial, scope, resources and critical path for assigned projects.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
- Utilize and implement project management processes and methodologies for IT that ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet the customer’s expectations
- Assist Program Manager in partnering with senior management in the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to utilize IT to achieve enterprise goals.
- Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Works directly with partners and clients to determine project scope and specifications.
- Coordinates the work of design and development teams to implement online designs.
- Reviews progress, manages resources, and ensures overall quality of completed website.
- Serves as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.