Full Time, Employee
- Responsible for overseeing day to day coordination for ACAs, Quality First and other Value Based Initiatives
- Works closely with management and other key internal stakeholders to manage and drive initiatives and identify deliverables from inception through implementation including leading implementation of solutions, organizing and documenting all project management documentation and testing plans and controls
- After implementation, the project coordinator is a key resource in ensuring we successfully manage and install value based programs
- Project Coordinator acts as a key contributor in providing both detail and consultant level engagement to management and other key internal stakeholders by assisting in planning, developing and installing initiatives.
- Assisting in all roles in the department with the ongoing coordination and maintenance efforts for medical value initiative
- A minimum of 3+ years disciplined project management experience using methodical approaches to project development and implementation
- Experience in planning, organizing and managing major activities
- Effective communication
- High level proficiency in MS office suite
- Effective delegation skills
- Ability to develop and implement process flows
- Ability to prioritize and quantify assigned assignments
For more information, please send us your resume and an SGC Representative will be in touch very soon.