Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate need for a Practice Manager. Someone who will has strong experience within medical billing in a Physicians Group or Hospital setting. In addition to billing experience, we are looking for someone with Supervisory experience.
- Monitor vendor to ensure timely posting of charges, payments, denials, patient statement processing status of payment posting, resolution of denied claims and A/R as well as resolution of guarantor and insurance credit balances.
- Define and monitor vendor charge posting process and electronic superbill reconciliation
- Tracking exchange and receipts of information (charges, insurance payments, patient payments, credit card payments)
- Monitor claim edits / errors
- Tracking claim trends and reporting trends
- Identifying reimbursement challenges and mitigating issues
- Denial monitoring and management
- Develop and implement deposit reconciliation process with clients
- Responsible for patient statements and collections processes
- Oversight of timely processing of refunds and credits
- Monitor monthly revenue targets
- Monitor A/R benchmarks
- Ongoing training
- Quality control and account monitoring/auditing
- Reporting trends, concerns, opportunities for improvement
- Identifying and reporting potential compliance vulnerabilities
For more information regarding this position, please send us your resume and an SGC representative will be in touch.