Full Time, Employee
- Assists in the establishment of a PMO within the Enterprise Technology Services Office (ETSO) utilizing standard commonwealth methodologies and artifacts.
- Create and promote processes and artifacts where there are identified gaps.
- Responsible for the upkeep and accuracy of the project portfolio management system (Daptiv) to include project status, health, and timekeeping responsibilities.
- Manages resource allocation to ensure accurate estimates and resource commitments reflect the organizations ability to deliver on projects and service offerings.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an Agile approach to project development and service deployment as it applies to an organization focused on the delivery of infrastructure and operational services to its customers.
- Works at times as a Scrum master and partners closely with the product owners to ensure the scrum teams are facilitating the springs and meeting the established times and objectives of the initiatives.
- Manages risks, issues, and removes impediments that interfere with the success of the project teams.
- Escalates items of note when appropriate and facilitates the successful delivery of work products on-time and on-budget.
- Provides and delivers reports, presentations, and statuses to all levels of management within OA/OIT and customer organizations.
Business, technical, or integration consulting
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study
Project Management Certifications (PMP)
Experience managing large scale projects
Experience in portfolio management
Previous experience establishing a PMO
For more information about this position, an SGC representative will be in touch immediately.