Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate contract opportunity for a Paralegal is responsible for providing timely and effective support services to the Legal department by performing a variety of legal related duties under the direction and supervision of legal counsel. General duties include, but are not limited to, drafting legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other legal documents such as contracts, subpoenas and other litigation files; performing legal research to assist the legal team to prepare accurate reports, case files, and other legal documents; developing, organizing, maintaining, and overseeing a system of management for legal files and materials.
- Proficiency in legal research and analysis
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with varying audiences internal and external to the company
- Ability to exercise good judgment, assume initiative and work independently
- Strong organizational and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated competency in Windows (Outlook, Word, Internet Explorer, Excel and PowerPoint)
Minimum 2 years’ experience as legal assistant/paralegal is preferred
For more information regarding this opportunity, please submit your resume and an SGC Representative will be in touch.