Full Time, Employee
Operational Risk/Business Controls
- Operational and control assessment and enhancement
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of SSAE 16 engagements, including evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of operations controls throughout the business cycle
- Help identify and communicate audit findings and performance improvement opportunities
- Perform detailed risk and controls reviews, identify potential weaknesses, and recommend practical alternatives for mitigation and improvement
- Document results of internal control and process assessments and reviews following firm guidelines and methodologies
- Contribute to the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- A minimum of one year of experience in a related field (internal or external audit, risk assessment, business process reengineering, etc.
- Experience with SOC1/ SSAE16 folks (formerly SAS70).
- Bachelor s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Able and eager to learn and apply new skills