Full Time, Employee
The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) is looking for an experienced .NET Developer with an extensive background in C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and Oracle PL/SQL.
• C# – 5 Years
• ASP.NET MVC – 3-5 Years
• Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined)
• TFS or VSTS
Nice To Have
• Oracle Data Provider – ODP.NET
• Oracle / PL SQL – 3 Years Oracle / PL SQL – 3 Years
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
• Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
• Design and Develop UI screens.
• Tests enhancement and development programs.
• Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• Executes all required process steps.
• Creates and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
• Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
• Work in an agile team environment.
• Manage and complete assigned tasks in TFS/VSTS
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.