Full Time, Employee
We have full-time opportunities for Microsoft Unified Engineers. These individuals will partner with industry leading manufacturers to discover, design and deploy Microsoft solutions.
Additionally, the candidate will:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Coordinate with Customer’s on-site facilities and technical contacts regarding readiness and delivery issues
- Serve as the escalation point for any deployment issues
- Keep track of and adhere to all administrative responsibilities in support of service delivery operations
- Provide information to customers about their environments by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing potential performance issues
DESIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills to direct resources across multiple disciplines. Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities
- Strong experience deploying and configuring Lync/Skype for Business audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange/Office 365 Unified Messaging.
- Experience working with VoIP and related telephony technologies such as SIP trunks, PRI gateways, etc.
- Experience working with Lync/Skype for Business third-party telephony/video integration solutions from Audiocodes, Polycom, etc. is preferable.
- Strong experience deploying, managing and migrating and integrating the following technologies:
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Lync/Skype for Business, Windows Server solutions
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send us your resume and an SGC representative will be in touch.