Full Time, Employee
- Develop application according to established standards and best practices.
- Advise and recommend enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Proactively take measures for streamlined operations, maintain system integrity and uptime
- Actively participate in development part of the SDLC and ensure best practices are followed in all stages
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, mentor development team, and adhere to coding standards
- Contribute to code reviews and software recommendations as necessary
- Participate in ERP integration with legacy systems
- Participate in, and help solution, EDI conversion to BizTalk platform
- Creating documentation for new and existing applications or procedures (operations, user, and programmers).
- Writing clear instructions to users regarding problem resolutions or installation of fixes and releases. Writing clear descriptions to aid other individuals or groups in problem resolution.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Four (4) year degree, advanced degree preferred.
- Technical experience in some or all of the following: BizTalk, SQL Server 2008+, Visual Studio 2010/2012,
- EDI – Supply Chain preferred, .NET Version 4, C#, WCF, MSMQ
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software solutions using BizTalk, preferably with BizTalk EDI Supply Chain background
- 2+ years of hands on experience in .Net technologies, preferably 4.0 versions, C#, WCF, Web Services, Visual Studio 2010/2012, TFS
- Experience in database design, SQL Server 2008+
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code
- Excellent written, verbal, team and presentation skills
Experience with ERP in a wholesale/retail environment is a plus