Full Time, Employee
We are seeking an Industrial Engineer responsible for design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes related to capacity, throughput, crewing, cost reduction, safe operation and product quality.
- Implements methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities including restructuring job duties, reorganizing workflow, relocating workstations and equipment, technology and purchase of equipment.
- Champion change management procedures
- Support and collaborate with functional groups on initiatives on: new product development, capital projects, equipment selection and installation resolving tactical and strategic issues.
- Perform ongoing audits of equipment and processes.
- Perform a variety of studies on labor standards, yield, material usage, machinery efficiency
- Apply advanced trouble shooting skills utilizing root cause analysis for quality, breakdowns, and process deviations
- Create and maintain SOP’s
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Take a proactive role in assuring safe, quality products are produced by immediately addressing any safety or quality concerns
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in industrial engineering, continuous improvement with a focus on finance and analytics.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send us your resume and an SGC representative will be in touch. To learn more about SGC, please check us out on the web at www.susangconsulting.com.