Full Time, Employee
Front End Angular UI Developer
Skills & Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree in IT related field (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc).
Significant experience with AngularJS (1.x), Angular(2+) with TypeScript (2.x)
– At least two projects in USA and should be able to provide the references
– At least one project migrated from AngularJS to Angular
3+ years of experience with additional web libraries and frameworks. Preferred: jQuery, Bootstrap, Underscore
Experience with pre-processors and front-end tooling workflows:
Node.js (NPM), Bower, SASS,
Grunt and/or Gulp, WebPack usage is must
Building AngularJS and Angular – Components and Directives – must
Understanding of Angular update
Must be able to show / demonstrate the work
Experience with Responsive web Design (RWD) architecture.
Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
– Responsive Web Design (RWD) architecture.
Experience with data integration; understanding/experience with RESTful API design
Working in an Agile environment; knowledge of SCRUM framework a plus
– Github or other coding repository and verifiable history. Please add this to resume.
Nice to Have, but not required
– Bootstrap 4 alpha knowledge
– SCSS Management experience
– Problem solving and critical thinking
– Must be able to work independently
– Can communicate effectively with multiple team members at a given time
– Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
– Experience maintaining and extending documentation
– Writing clean, elegant code that is functional, maintainable, and scalable
– Designing, improving, and updating customer-facing websites and applications to create a rich, innovative, and interactive user experience.
– Develop standards, best-practices, templates, styles and libraries to provide a consistent user experience.
– Staying up to date with the latest web technologies and UI design principles.