Full Time, Employee
We have a full-time, direct hire opportunity looking for a Developer who enjoys doing a bit of everything. This is a great opportunity to join a small team experiencing tremendous growth.
The stack includes: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MariaDB/MySQL, Redis and Git. As well as some legacy applications in Perl and PHP. You will need to either demonstrate experience working with Ruby or have proficiency in another language such as PHP/Perl/Python, and the ability to learn very quickly.
- 2-5 years of development experience
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational database.
- Thorough understanding of Linux, networking and HTTP fundamentals.
Nice to have
- Linux and windows system administration experience
- HTML/CSS (ability to implement markup, not a web designer)
- Experience with version control systems, specifically Git.
- Experience with NoSQL databases
Apply today to learn more about this position and to talk with an Susan Graham Consulting representative about other career opportunities.