Full Time, Employee
– Optimize, develop and maintain integration solutions using SQL Server SSIS and ETL Framework (BIDS) as necessary to connect legacy data stores, the data warehouse
– Develops, maintains and optimizes all efforts related to Data Warehouse (SSIS, Stored Procedures, Views etc.)
– Creates data warehouse components using best practices methodologies
– Builds and maintains thorough documentation of the data and how it is moved through layers
– Perform data conversion from OLTP to DW using tools like SSIS
– Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues and work to ensure data consistency and integrity
– Ensure the stabilization and high performance of existing ETL processes
– Troubleshoot any complex data-related issues as well as provide support to production
– Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling and rollback
– Drive process improvement and improve process efficiency
– Document all ETL and data warehouse processes and flows
– Communicate issues, risks and concerns proactively to management
– Must have experience working on SSRS
– Power BI experience is preferred.
– Experience with Crystal Report will be beneficial.
– May be involved with manual testing.
– Performs other related duties as required
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study
ETL Experience (including SSIS or other ETL tools)
Data Analytics experience
Data Warehouse knowledge and experience
For more information about this position, an SGC representative will be in touch immediately.