Full Time, Employee
This is a technical position within the Bureau of Clean Water’s (BCW) Data Management Section that supports the statewide Clean Water Program (CWP).
The employee in this position will work with various data systems in support of the data management and compliance objectives in the BCW’s environmental programs, especially in regard to the electronic Discharge Monitoring Report (eDMR) system and the Chapter 92a Annual Fee Program.
1. Prepares, or assists, in preparation of reports on monitoring, enforcement, and data management activities in support of the eDMR and annual fee programs
2. Reviews, interprets, codes, extracts, and enters information regarding permit limits and other requirements in wastewater permits, and translates this information to properly create and/or modify requirement data into state data systems to support DEP’s eDMR system.
3. Completes the registration of individuals in the regulated community for participation in the eDMR program and prepares reports on participation by the regulated community.
4. Assists with the development and maintenance of data reporting instruction manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and trainings for employees and the regulated community.
5. Use and apply various Microsoft Office tools for communications (e.g., mass mailings) and data management (e.g., Access, Excel, etc.) in support of the eDMR and annual fee programs.