Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate long-term SGC opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements – project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements – describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements – are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements – requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Experience developing Report Specifications – define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix – a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
Required / Desired Skills
|· Experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies
· 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
· Experience developing business, functional and non functional requirements
· Experience developing requirements traceability matrix
· IIBA – certified Business Analyst
· Experience writing Use Cases
· Experience writing test cases, system documentation and user manuals
· Experience testing against requirements
· Experience participating in User Acceptance Testing
For more information regarding this opportunity, please submit your resume and an SGC Representative will be in touch.