Full Time, Employee
We have an immediate opportunity for Business Analyst Lead to assist the IT Web Application Services Team in the collaborative development/support of in-house web, marketing projects. The team lead will assist in project management tasks and in the direction of web developers, while also acting as a business analyst to the departments that are utilizing our team’s services. This position will work closely with our Marketing Team to ensure that we are meeting all of their business needs.
The candidate should have experience leading/motivating a team to meet requirements and business needs with creative solutions. The lead will also act as a liaison with our third party vendors that assist us in providing some of these solutions and will be asked to contribute to the content management for team managed websites. Assistance in the training of our associates on the use of these deliverables will also be expected.
- Act as liaison between development team and other functional teams/departments
- Coordinate and work with technical counterparts from partner firms
- Act as the lead point of contact for new web projects
- Work with stakeholders to define and architect new features and create functional specifications for the team to implement
- Provide accurate and reasonable timing estimates for work based on known requirements
- Review the quality of the work completed with the technical team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets project standards
- Monitor the progress of the technical work stream and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies
- Stay current on browser capabilities, accessibility requirements, and limitations
- Passionate about web development and tools/systems
- Insight into current marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to team members and management
- Organizational skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments
- Detail oriented
- Work within deadlines
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send us your resume and we will be in touch!