Full Time, Employee
The Business Analyst will serve as a Trainer for the Conservation and Environmental Delivery Center. Specifically, the training will revolve around internally developed Legacy Applications for the Department of Environmental Protection. The position will be responsible for conducting informative training sessions, promoting efficiency, and improving the skills of all training session attendees, as well as to develop and maintain training materials.
• Experience scheduling training sessions.
• Experience in leading seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
• Experience planning and implementing an effective training curriculum.
• Experience preparing hard copy training materials such as manuals, user guides, videos, and presentations.
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Experience developing Business Requirements – project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
• Strong organization and writing skills.
• Communicates clearly and works with users and client as necessary.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience:
4 year college degree or equivalent Highly desired
Experience conducting training sessions Required 3-5 Years
Experience developing training materials Required 3-5 Years
For more about this position, an SGC representative will be in touch immediately.