Full Time, Employee
- Assists in the installation, maintenance, and general support of application systems. Assists users with questions or problems. May help perform system backups and recovery and install new software.
- Work with business to formulates and defines application systems scope and objectives.
- Works with business associates to map current and future business processes and aligns technology solutions with short-term and long ‐term business strategies.
- Documents business requirements and creates detailed functional/technical system specifications.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of the systems supported and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify the systems supported.
- Creates detailed test plan. Executes test plan and documents test statistics, metrics, and results.
- Works with vendors and technical teams to resolve system issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Evaluates issue patterns to plan and recommend process improvement and system upgrades
- Creates reports to support business decisions.
- Leads small scale or sub functional teams for system design, modification, upgrade, and implementation projects
- Facilitates and ensures compliance of government or regulatory standards (SOX, PCI, internal audit, external audit, etc.) with regard to the systems supported and the ancillary components that support them
- Must maintain high level of technical competence in the systems supported; including pushing creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Demonstrate good organizational and analytical skills.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices in systems supported when solving business problems.
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate a commitment to corporate success.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate Degree in computer related field: Minimum of 2-years of experience in applications support or comparable activities.
- Working knowledge of IBM TOSHIBA ACE application software
- Working knowledge of supported applications
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to think beyond boundaries for solutions of issues and user requests
- Ability to understand emerging practices and technology in both the software and the hardw